Love and care
All HABIBA products are made to last -and we would love to guide you how to keep your favourite pieces as long as possible.
Washing is hard on your textiles and on the environment. Consider how often it is necessary and if needed remember that washing on low temperature is a great way to save resources.
HABIBA wear and accessories:
- Wash at low temperatures to protect the environment and your garment. We recommend washing at 30 degrees or hand wash.
- Hang-dry to preserve fibres and color.
- If using a dryer, do it at low temperatures.
- Use natural detergent for a long last.
- Avoid using softener and bleachers.
Quilt and bed covers:
This product is gently hand-quilted using a traditional quilting technique. Therefore small knots, uneven stitches and loose threading may occur. This should not be considered a defect, but a charm of the product.
We recommend that you do not wash your hand quilted throw. Instead we suggest you hang it outside, preferably on a clear, frosty day. Remove any spots with water only and if really needed you can dry clean it - but please think twice as our environment absolutely does not like it.